This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northeastern chapter.

Snoop Dogg headlined Northeastern’s Springfest concert this past Saturday. We heard he killed it, but apparently he was a little late to the stage because he was meeting one important Bostonian/New Englander…

Tom Brady!! We have to admit, we’re a bit jealous that Brady was on NU territory and we didn’t get to meet him. However, it completely excuses Snoop Dogg being a bit late. Hey, we would be late too if it meant meeting the dreamiest Patriot out there!

We hope all you collegiettes who attended the Springfest concert enjoyed Snoop, Sara Bareilles, and the Cold War Kids! 

Shannon Clark

Northeastern

Shannon is a third year communication studies and business student at Northeastern University in Boston, MA. She has always been interested in writing and journalism, and Her Campus seemed like the perfect outlet for that! She has been part of Her Campus Northeastern since her freshman year, and has recently been elected as co-correspondent. She is excited for a great semester!