Signs you can’t deal with the end of Red Sox Season

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northeastern chapter.

1.  You get all of the World Series gear. T-shirts, sweatshirts, hats, jackets…anything that says that the Red Sox are the 2013 World Series champions. You need to own it all. And you want to wear it everywhere so that no one will forget (especially that Yankees fan that sits next to you in class.)

2. You watch all of the fan videos on YouTube. You know, the ones filmed on iPhones from various spots around the park. They’re pretty shaky and bad quality but are awesome. You’re seeing it from the perspective of someone who was actually at Fenway Park for David Ortiz’s game-tying grand slam, or for Koji’s final strikeout that made the Red Sox World Series champions. You can hear the crowd go crazy and you imagine you were in the middle of it, and it never gets old.

3. You hang out at Fenway Park for absolutely no reason. The home of the Red Soxs is right down the street from Northeastern, so if you really want to you can just wander around aimlessly and revel in the amazingness that is Fenway Park. You could just sit and stare at that Sox 2013 banner on Yawkey Way all day. Go ahead, we won’t judge.

4. You’re anxiously awaiting 2014 season tickets to go on sale. April can’t come soon enough.

Nadia Kelley

Northeastern

Nadia is a sophomore at Northeastern University, which she just transferred to this year. She is majoring in Communication Studies and is also interested in journalism.
Melanie Dostis

Northeastern

Melanie Dostis is a journalism major at Northeastern University. She has been involved with Her Campus since her sophomore year, being elected co-correspondent her junior year- a position she is thrilled to continue in her last year. She lives a writing-filled life and wouldn't have it any other way. She is currently interning at Boston Magazine and is a correspondent for the Boston Globe and USA Today. She can usually be found back in her home-roots of wonderful New York on weekends, exploring her second home in Boston, or often back in her family roots of Ecuador, gorging on massive amounts of Hispanic dishes....Follow her on Twitter @MelDostis. HCXO!