1. Name: Aisling Dennehy
2. Year in school: 3rd year
3. Major: Behavioral Neuroscience
4. Hometown: Swampscott, Massachusetts
5. When did you join Sigma Sigma Sigma?: Joined Spring 2015
6. Why did you join Sigma Sigma Sigma? Have you held any positions?:I joined Sigma to try something new during my time in college, to meet new people, and make friends!
The positions I have held include sisterhood, Greek Week, Character Counts, and External Relations for Sigma as well as Health and Wellness for Panhellenic.
7. What else are you involved in on campus?: I am also involved in Fit University as the Events Coordinator and am responsible for planning all of Fit Universities’ weekly workouts and large scale events.
8. Have you been on any co-ops? If so, where?: I am currently on co-op with the Boston Public Schools in the Math Department Administration offices.
9. What’s your favorite class you’ve taken at Northeastern?: My favorite class at Northeastern has been Intro to Sociology because of the interesting and thought provoking topics and conversations.
10. What advice would you give to younger girls who are considering coming to Northeastern and joining Greek life?: To young women coming to Northeastern interested in joining Greek Life, I would say go for it!! Whether you know exactly which sorority you think you want to be in or you have absolutely no clue (like I did), you have nothing to lose by giving recruitment a try! Joining Greek Life is the best decision I have ever made, and I wish that any young woman going through recruitment can feel the same way!