This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northeastern chapter.

I’m sure all of my fellow Huskies can agree when I say that I take pride in going to a school filled with such intelligent people. However, we all have our moments. Here are some hilarious things we’ve overheard on campus recently:

1. Overheard in Dodge Hall:
How can you be sad?? You have a boyfriend.

2. Bits and pieces of an intense conversation between two bros in the snack aisle of the Wollaston’s in Marino:
Bro #1: I don’t think you understand the importance of choosing the right cracker to go with this cheese.
Bro #2 nods profusely
Bro #1: (a few minutes later in the check-out line) I’m under a lot of pressure to be the perfect host.

3. Overheard near Marino while crossing Huntington:
Girl 1: Long distance relationships are hard
Girl 2: Oh I know, my boyfriend goes to Wentworth

4. Overheard on Huntington:
She threw up ON me. On my shirt.

5. What I’m guessing was a freshman girl to her herd of freshmen friends walking on Huntington:
I know of like 5 parties going on tonight. Well I don’t know exactly where they are but I heard people talking about them.

6. Overheard on Forsyth St.:
“The thirst is real.”

7. Overheard on Huntington:

“God, cheese is the best.”

8. Overheard at the Northeastern T-stop:
Guy 1: Dude, she wants a handle and another for her friend, but what do I get?
Guy 2: Ba da boom

9. Overheard in the Vegan Room of Stetson East:
There’s one fine woman in each group and then three ugly ones and then she has a linebacker.

Have you eavesdropped on any funny convos between some Huskies? Let us know in the comment section and it will be featured in next week’s edition!

Melanie Dostis

Northeastern

Melanie Dostis is a journalism major at Northeastern University. She has been involved with Her Campus since her sophomore year, being elected co-correspondent her junior year- a position she is thrilled to continue in her last year. She lives a writing-filled life and wouldn't have it any other way. She is currently interning at Boston Magazine and is a correspondent for the Boston Globe and USA Today. She can usually be found back in her home-roots of wonderful New York on weekends, exploring her second home in Boston, or often back in her family roots of Ecuador, gorging on massive amounts of Hispanic dishes....Follow her on Twitter @MelDostis. HCXO!