1. “Just because she’s tiny and has no eyebrows doesn’t mean she’s a lesbian.” – Overheard in Ryder
2. “Don’t let your girl complain to other guys. Remember, a shoulder to cry on is a dick to ride on.” – Overheard walking to Snell
3. Girl 1: What the hell is a warth-og?
Girl 2: Oh honey, that says Warthog.
– Overheard in Curry
4. “Cinco de Mayo is on May 5th this year?” – Overheard in the YMCA
5. Skinny girl: “Ugh! My fat has commitment issues, it won’t leave my side.”- Overheard at Marino
6. Roommate One: Oh my god, (panting) sorry, I’m sweating, I was just running
Roommate Two: Why were you running?
Roommate One: Because…I was trying to get somewhere….faster
Roommate Two: …. Isn’t that the definition of running?
– Overheard in my dorm room
7. “Realistically there are only 20 guys at Northeastern who want to be in a relationship. And they’re all on the crew team. And in relationships.” – Overheard in West Village A South
8. “I took four flights of stairs to avoid being in the same elevator as my teacher.”- Overheard in Ryder
9. “I don’t know if you’ve heard of a place called Marino, but I’m kind of a big deal there.” – Overheard at Stetson East
10. “Guys I didn’t have to walk to class today! The IV wind tunnel just pushed me all the way.” – Overheard at IV Dining
11. “Being in a relationship takes so much energy. You have to like, think about a whole other person whenever you make a decision.” – Overheard in Robinson
Have you heard anything noteworthy around NU lately? Send us a message on Facebook and it could be featured in our next S#*! Huskies Say blog! All submissions will be kept anonymous.