jakob owens B5sNgRtYPQ4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jakob owens B5sNgRtYPQ4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northeastern chapter.

Remember that TV show, ‘Kids Say the Darndest Things?,’ turns out, so do Huskies. We’ve compiled a list of random, funny, and flat-out strange comments that we’ve overheard around campus.

1. “I told her when was she down there not to be afraid to use some teeth.” – Overhead in Curry
2. “Professor: Are you behaving?
International student: What does that mean?” – Overheard in Ryder Hall
3. Girl A: “You look really cute today”
Girl B: “Thanks I was going for that sexy camp counselor look today”

4. “I’m majoring in business but if the opportunity comes for me to be a housewife, I’m obviously going with that.” – Overheard at Rebecca’s
5. Ranting Girl: “Mother Nature just needs to take a midol and pull her shit together because I’m sick of snow!”- Overheard in the quad

6. “I looked through my schedule yesterday and I’m literally going to be drunk until graduation.” – Overheard in Rebecca’s
7. “Engineers aren’t appreciated in America.” – Overheard in Rebecca’s (by a communications student)
8. “Husband Hunting is a 24.7 Job.” – Overheard in IV dining hall

Have you heard anything noteworthy around NU lately? Send us a message on Facebook, let us know, and it could be featured in our next S#*! Huskies Say blog! All submissions will be kept anonymous.

Melanie Dostis

Northeastern

Melanie Dostis is a journalism major at Northeastern University. She has been involved with Her Campus since her sophomore year, being elected co-correspondent her junior year- a position she is thrilled to continue in her last year. She lives a writing-filled life and wouldn't have it any other way. She is currently interning at Boston Magazine and is a correspondent for the Boston Globe and USA Today. She can usually be found back in her home-roots of wonderful New York on weekends, exploring her second home in Boston, or often back in her family roots of Ecuador, gorging on massive amounts of Hispanic dishes....Follow her on Twitter @MelDostis. HCXO!