The Real Top 10 Ben and Jerry’s Flavors (Vanilla, Chocolate, and Half Baked not included.)

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northeastern chapter.

10. Smores

An old-time flavor that is often overlooked, the rich chocolate flavor mixed with a delicious graham cracker swirl and ooey-gooey marshmallow makes for a campfire-like experience that you just can’t resist.

9. Candy Bar Pie

Wait what, have you ever even heard of this flavor? Well, you’re missing out! If you can’t decide between salty and sweet then this is the flavor for you. Peanut butter ice cream with chocolate flakes, and the best part, a salty pretzel swirl. Trust me, you won’t regret it.

8. Cinnamon Buns

Why spend hours baking hot cinnamon rolls when you can reach into your freezer and have the same delectable experience? For those of you who love the sweet and spicy aroma of cinnamon that reminds us of the holiday season that is quickly approaching, this is a must-try.

7. Coffee Heath Bar Crunch

Coffee lovers be advised, you can satisfy your cravings as well! Too hot for a large caramel macchiato? Don’t worry, you’re in luck! The coffee ice cream paired with the crunchy, chocolate-coated toffee makes for a delicious treat.

6. Milk and Cookies

It’s like cookies and cream, but on a whole other level! Instead of your typical milk and plain cookies, try leaving Santa a pint of this for Christmas. There’s so many different kinds of cookies that your taste buds don’t even know what to do! Goodbye cookies and cream, hello cookie explosion!

5. Boom Chocolatta Cookie Core

If you’ve never tried a Ben and Jerry’s core flavor, you might as well say you’ve never lived. If mocha and caramel ice cream weren’t enough on their own, try sticking an addicting chocolate cookie core right down the middle. Two flavors, one core, one spoon, in one sitting…duh.

4. Banana Peanut Butter Greek Yogurt

Seriously? A greek yogurt flavor is even included in this? That can’t be possible…but don’t knock it till you try it! Surprisingly enough, this simple flavor will leave you in awe and wanting just one more bite, and guess what, it’s only greek yogurt! Go ahead, dive back in! The sweet and slightly tart banana yogurt mixed with the rich and crunchy peanut butter swirl is a hidden gem. Somewhat healthy but totally delicious, this is a must-try flavor.

3. Mint Chocolate Cookie

Cookies and cream fell in love with mint chip and they had a beautiful child named Mint Chocolate Cookie. Underratedly one of the best flavor combinations out there. All the fun of cookies and cream, but turned up a minty notch! Personally, I would throw some hot fudge on this one, with a little whipped cream and of course a cherry on top. There you have it, the perfect ice cream sundae. Try not to eat it too fast!

2. Peanut Butter Fudge Core

Here we go again, the core flavors are back on the list, but this time, they are even bigger and better! Reese’s lovers, be prepared. Chocolate and peanut butter ice cream with peanut butter cups, and wait, there’s more. Don’t forget the thick and chocolatey peanut butter fudge core. Yep, you heard it right, sound good? I thought so.

1. The Tonight Dough

Hands down, no questions asked, undeniably the best creation by my favorite two guys, Ben and Jerry. Really, it’s everything you could ask for and more, chocolate and caramel ice cream, peanut butter cookie dough, and oh wait, chocolate chip cookie dough too, and yes, don’t forget the chocolate cookie swirl.

If you’re not craving ice cream yet, then maybe start from #10 and read again. Soon the cravings will hit. Enjoy!

Emily Feltault

Northeastern

Hi my name is Emily Feltault and I am a rising sophomore at Northeastern University! I am one of the new Campus Correspondents for my chapter and am excited to get started!!