Ray Iannuccillo, 2014

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northeastern chapter.

Name: Ray Iannuccillo

Age: 22

Year: 4th year

Major: Pharmacy with a minor in business administration

Relationship Status: Taken!

Where I can be found on the weekends: Working as a pharmacy intern at Women and Infants Hospital in Providence, RI.

Motto: Leave the stress at the door.

Guilty pleasure: Enjoying a glass of wine while doing homework.

Favorite pickup line: “Hey I’m Ray, can I buy you a beer?” It works everytime!

Ideal girlfriend: Hard worker, faithful, beautiful smile and fit.

Where I’ll be in 5 years: An oncology pharmacist at Women and Infants Hospital.

Most embarrassing moment: In high school I had to sing a song about geometry in front of my entire class. I’m not the best singer.

Perfect date:Dinner in the North End during the summer on a rooftop, splitting a bottle of wine and having an intellectually stimulating conversation.

Melanie Dostis

Northeastern

Melanie Dostis is a journalism major at Northeastern University. She has been involved with Her Campus since her sophomore year, being elected co-correspondent her junior year- a position she is thrilled to continue in her last year. She lives a writing-filled life and wouldn't have it any other way. She is currently interning at Boston Magazine and is a correspondent for the Boston Globe and USA Today. She can usually be found back in her home-roots of wonderful New York on weekends, exploring her second home in Boston, or often back in her family roots of Ecuador, gorging on massive amounts of Hispanic dishes....Follow her on Twitter @MelDostis. HCXO!