This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northeastern chapter.

Her Campus Northeastern was invited once again to a Primark Shopping Event for the semester and every time we go, the collection just keeps getting better and better! Walking into the store with no thought of buying anything in mind, I was blown away by all the amazing items that Primark sells at its store. Spoiled by the gift-cards given to us by the lovely Primark team, the girls and I had our baskets full with clothes, shoes, bags and so much more!

Trust me, if you are a college student on a budget and love to look good for classes or work, Primark is the destination for you. Think of any color, any style, any pattern and any size… Primark has it in prices you couldn’t even imagine! What I love most is that their collection is always changing, always growing and always up to date with trends on what is fashionable and what is in season.

The best part, it’s a great way to get into the Spring season and get a head start! I’m talking swimsuits, summer dresses and tons and tons of sandals! Primark’s collection is down-to-earth and trendy and with FOUR LEVELS at their Downtown store (yes, I said four levels), I have literally spent hours and hours exploring everything!

Get a head start on your Spring shopping and stock up on some amazing finds to stay on trend and fashionable without creating a dent in your wallet!

*All photos courtesy of Rehab Asif*

Rehab Asif

Northeastern '20

Hi, My name is Rehab and I'm a junior at Northeastern University! I'm a Media and Screen Studies major with a minor in Experience Design. Live, Love & Laugh is the motto I always preach!
Laura Moya

Northeastern

Senior Communications and Media and Screen Studies major with a minor in Business Administration at Northeastern University. From Miami, Florida. Avid coffee drinker, TV junkie, travel lover. President and Campus Correspondent at HCNU.