Lord & Taylor Style Break

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northeastern chapter.
Treat yourself to an exclusive Northeastern STYLE BREAK with the Lord & Taylor Trendsetters!

Enjoy an afternoon of glam with the Lord & Taylor Trendsetters of Northeastern. Stop into Lord & Taylor on Boylston St. for a Style Break before finals week and be given the VIP experience! 

Enter to win tons of giveaways throughout the day, including $100 gift cards, free makeovers and clothes! The first 25 attendees will receive a special Lord & Taylor gift bag full of fashion and beauty goodies!

Save big on your purchases with a Northeastern-exclusive discount! Get the chance to walk away with free gifts for you and your friends! There will also be food, music and a photo booth for you and your friends to enjoy!

The Lord & Taylor Trendsetters of Northeastern will be hosting this event Sunday, December 7th from 2:00pm to 5:00pm. 

Join the Lord & Taylor Trendsetters for an afternoon of beauty, fashion and fun that you will not want to miss! If you haven’t already, like Lord & Taylor Northeastern on Facebook and follow us on Instagram and Twitter at @LTatNEU to stay up-to-date with all of the Trendsetters events, announcements & giveaways throughout the semester.

Emily Feltault

Northeastern

Hi my name is Emily Feltault and I am a rising sophomore at Northeastern University! I am one of the new Campus Correspondents for my chapter and am excited to get started!!