This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northeastern chapter.

Name: Kevin Schubert
Age: 19
Major: Criminal Justice
Hometown: Voorhees, New Jersey
Hobbies: Making Videos, hanging with friends, Call of Duty
5 things I can’t live without: Friends, Family, Taylor Swift, my bed (I love to sleep), and running.
Favorite foods: In-n-out burgers and pasta.
Where I see myself in 5 years: In the military, or hopefully working for the FBI.
Favorite weekend activities: Going to the beach with friends, staying up to ridiculous morning hours then sleeping until nighttime.
Favorite place I’ve traveled to: Hawaii
Ideal date: Well anyone knows that the first thing you do on a date has to be fun! So I would either take my date ice-skating, bowling, or something along those lines. It depends on the girl. Movies are always nice too, but sometimes one can get bored of movies if you don’t try doing other things on dates. The next step after working up an appetite is going to get food, so I would find a nice restaurant to go to, with a beautiful view. Finally, as all good dates should end, you either find yourself at the beach watching the sunset or on a hill looking up at the stars Either way you end up with some cuddling on a blanket with that special person, and you think how life couldn’t get any better.
Music: Taylor Swift, The Killers, The Offspring, Red Hot Chili Peppers, and blink-182.
Goal I have set for myself: I have created a mission to meet Taylor Swift because I find her really inspirational and the type of celebrity who cares about her fans. She is a role model to millions of people and I find her personality reaIly special. That is why I want to meet her. I was inspired by “A hug from Taylor Swift” and created Operation 13, which is a way to help me accomplish my goal. Help me out please (http://www.facebook.com/Operation13).
Sports: Soccer and running (cross country and track and field).
Favorite pick-up line: Is your dad a baker, ‘cause your buns are fine!
Most embarrassing moment: I can honestly say I’ve never had an embarrassing moment. I’m pretty outgoing so things don’t tend to embarrass me.

Shannon Clark

Northeastern

Shannon is a third year communication studies and business student at Northeastern University in Boston, MA. She has always been interested in writing and journalism, and Her Campus seemed like the perfect outlet for that! She has been part of Her Campus Northeastern since her freshman year, and has recently been elected as co-correspondent. She is excited for a great semester!
Rachel Kossman

Northeastern

Rachel Kossman is a Northeastern University graduate, and former Her Campus Campus Correspondent. She spent her junior and senior years writing for Her Campus National, and is thrilled to be back contributing to the Post Graduate section.Rachel is currently working as Associate Editor for DAYSPA magazine, an industry publication for spa owners, where she gets to write about spa products, business tips, spa industry news, focus on green lifestyle content, and even review a spa or two every once in a while! She is currently living back in Los Angeles, where she was born and raised, and though she misses Boston and all her friends out east, is very happy to be away from the cold and snow!