Joey Connors, 2012

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northeastern chapter.

Major:  International Affairs
Minor:  East Asian Studies
Hometown: Massapequa, NY (Long Island)
Where you can find me on Saturday night:  At the club in VIP avoiding the paparazzi. 
Hobbies:  Starring in my really great web series-Underclass, worshipping Andrew Zenn, traveling, and not answering my phone, cooking, creepin’, jai lai. 
5 things I can’t live without: Food (like really good food), club nights, plane tickets, booze (let’s be real),  my posse (like big ups).
Where I’ll be in 5 years: Africa. For reasons see the movie 2012 with John Cusack. 
Favorite spot in Boston:  Wherever you are, beautiful. Or anywhere with a beat. Or the other side of the velvet rope. 
Worst pickup line I’ve ever used: “ Hey, did anyone ever tell you that you look like Stifler’s Mom?”
My celebrity look a like:  I think of myself as a modern day Fred Flintstone with a hint of Lohan.
Favorite spot in the world: Calle Arenal, 6 Madrid, Spain (my old stomping grounds). 

The most embarrassing thing I’m willing to admit on the Internet: One time I pooped in a tanning bed (sorry Campus Tan). 

Where I’ll meet the love of my life: In some foreign country where we bump into each other and probably can’t communicate past hello. It’s better that way.