Introducing our new E-board: PR & Social Media Chair Ally Koss

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northeastern chapter.

-Position
PR & Social Media Chair slash graphic designer. I’m also a designer for HC National.

-Year at Northeastern
5th-year senior.. Eeeek!

-Where you’re from/grew up
Portland, Maine – one of the most beautiful cities on earth.

-Major/minor
Graphic Design

-How long have you been involved in Her Campus?
Since the fall of my Junior year.

-What made you decide to get involved in Her Campus?
I read the site daily but wanted to contribute my design skills to the branch, since I didn’t see much design work on the page. A little over a year later, here I am having also done some writing and now managing our event planning and social media!

-What do you like to do in your spare time?
Since I’m graduating this semester, my spare time’s pretty limited, but I’m a huge sports nut, so you can usually find me in the DogHouse on Friday or Saturday nights. Other than that, I love exploring Boston and baking / decorating desserts for various occasions.

-What are your favorite things about NU/Boston?
I love the character of this city – it’s unlike anywhere else. Of course Fenway and the TD Garden are two of my favorite spots, but I also just love soaking in the beauty of our campus. We truly do have the best of both worlds, having a gorgeous campus right in the heart of Boston.

-What is your dream job?
My first co-op was working as a designer for the Boston Bruins while they won the Stanley Cup, which was as close to a dream as I think I could get.

-Any other random info readers should know?
I’m a pretty passionate Husky Ambassador (campus tour guide) so you’ve probably seen me walking around campus in my red jacket being followed by a huge group of high school kids and their parents!

Shannon Clark

Northeastern

Shannon is a third year communication studies and business student at Northeastern University in Boston, MA. She has always been interested in writing and journalism, and Her Campus seemed like the perfect outlet for that! She has been part of Her Campus Northeastern since her freshman year, and has recently been elected as co-correspondent. She is excited for a great semester!
Sora Hwang

Northeastern

Sora Hwang, originally from New Jersey, is a journalism major at Northeastern University. On campus, she is involved in the Student Government Association, Northeastern University Figure Skating Club, Haute Fashion (as an editor) and Her Campus Northeastern (as secretary). In any spare time she can manage, she edits pieces for Pink & Black Magazine as its Life Editor and for Mochi Magazine as its Associate Managing Editor. Over summer 2012, she studied documentary filmmaking in Rome and hopes to expand her knowledge in video editing and production. In addition, she loves playing with her puppies, curling up with hot chocolate, and annoying her friends with her indecisiveness.