This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northeastern chapter.

Every kid remembers frantically checking their mailbox on their 10th birthday for that coveted Hogwarts acceptance letter. Flash-forward 7 years and the letter actually does come, this time it’s for college though. Although we never did get to go to Hogwarts it’s still fun to pretend. Here’s Northeastern imagined as if it were Hogwarts.

1.     Curry Center = Hogsmeade Village
Get all your treats here!

2.     Ruggles = Hogwarts Express
Every students’ favorite method of transportation

3.     The Tunnels = Chamber of secrets
Who knows what’s really lurking down there?

4.     The Fens = The Forbidden Forest
Don’t dare go wandering here at night, unless you want to get eaten by a werewolf!

5.     Matthews Arena = The Quidditch Pitch
Hockey and Quidditch are basically the same, right?

7.     Gallery 360= Portrait Hall
Some of it seems random but really it’s pretty cool.

8.     Ryder = The moving staircases

I swear I get lost in that weird twisty staircase that won’t even go to the 4th floor. Whose grand idea was that?

9.     Krentzman Quad = The Great Hall
Your first step here and you know you are on campus.

10. Snell = Azkaban
Let’s be honest… spending hours in here is like the dementors sucking out your soul.

Stephanie Cohn

Northeastern

Stephanie is a Sophomore Journalism major at Northeastern University and has been with her campus for about a year now. She spent her first semester abroad in Costa Rica where she discovered her passion for writing through weekly blog assignments. Stephanie is now in the process of pursuing a minor in Latin American studies and hopes that someday to cover the region. Currently she is the Hub Health intern for Boston Magazine and the promotions chair for Hercampus Northeastern. Outside of HerCampus she enjoys healthy baking, yoga, creative writing, and spending time with her Sigma Kappa sorority sisters. 
Melanie Dostis

Northeastern

Melanie Dostis is a journalism major at Northeastern University. She has been involved with Her Campus since her sophomore year, being elected co-correspondent her junior year- a position she is thrilled to continue in her last year. She lives a writing-filled life and wouldn't have it any other way. She is currently interning at Boston Magazine and is a correspondent for the Boston Globe and USA Today. She can usually be found back in her home-roots of wonderful New York on weekends, exploring her second home in Boston, or often back in her family roots of Ecuador, gorging on massive amounts of Hispanic dishes....Follow her on Twitter @MelDostis. HCXO!