Husky in the Spotlight: Maggie Chen

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northeastern chapter.

Name: Maggie Chen

Major: Bouvre College of Health Sciences: Nursing

Year: 3rd year

Hometown: Boston, MA

Favorite Place in Boston: Boston Common

Favorite Place on Campus: Centennial

Favorite classes taken at Northeastern: American Sign Language (ASL 1), and Womens and Families

What are you involved in on Campus?

Nothing at the moment but in the past, Asian Student Union (ASU), Vietnamese Student Association (VSA), Husky Volunteer Team (Food Truck and United South End Settlements).

Have you gone on Co-op yet?

Not yet, but I will be during Fall 2017. I am doing clinical right now.

How has clinical been?

Clinicals have just started but it has been a half and half experience. I really like one clinical and don’t really like the other one.

Best Piece of advice you’re received: It seems scary now, but you’ll get used to it once you get more experience.

Advice to freshmen: Enjoy everything while you can.

Something you regret not doing at Northeastern: A dialogue.

Favorite musician: At the moment, Blackbear.

Fun fact about yourself: I’ve NEVER been admitted to the ER until the one time I recently dislocated my pinky toe.

Victoria Tan

Northeastern '19

Hello! My name is Victoria Tan and I recently graduated from Northeastern University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration. During my time there, I double majored in marketing and finance. You would most likely find me wandering through the halls of a musuem, or exploring different neighborhoods. P.S. I am always on the hunt for the best ice cream spots, so let me know if you need recommendations, or have any suggestions!