Husky in the Spotlight: Kelsie O’Flanagan

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northeastern chapter.

This week I got the opportunity to meet with the fierce yet delightful Kelsie O’Flanagan. Kelsie is a Business Administration student with a minor in International Affairs and a concentration in Marketing and Entrepreneurship, and she somehow finds time to sleep! Despite her intense course load, Kelsie is the VP of Talent Management for the Northeastern’s AIESEC chapter, a service learning teaching assistant, and just joined Spoon University. Considering there is very little spare time for this superstar, she still enjoys binge-watching New Girl on Netflix and volunteering at community cat shelters! If you’re thinking you want to get to know a little bit more about this girl on fire (she has red hair and is awesome), look no further. With all her accomplishments and impressive time-management aside, Kelsie’s dream job would be to start her own event planning business with maybe a restaurant or two on the side. Her favorite Girl Scout Cookie (because we all know everyone is excited for Cookie Season) is American Samoas, and her favorite book is A Prayer for Owen Meany by John Irving. If you see this supergirl on campus, feel free to say hi, she doesn’t bite (not that we know of yet)!

Emily Feltault

Northeastern

Hi my name is Emily Feltault and I am a rising sophomore at Northeastern University! I am one of the new Campus Correspondents for my chapter and am excited to get started!!