This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northeastern chapter.

This week, we’re featuring another E-Board member as our Husky in the Spotlight! This profile is on Dana Dworkin, who is one of our current CCs and our Editor-in-Chief.

Where is your favorite place in Boston?

My favorite place would have to be Newbury Street! I love to walk around and look in shops, see people walking their dogs, and grab a cupcake from Georgetown Cupcakes.

What are you involved in on campus?

As well as being a CC for Her Campus, I’m a member of Sigma Delta Tau in addition to being a makeup artist for Northeastern’s Fashion and Retail Society.

Out of those, which is your favorite and why?

While I love them all, being a makeup artist gives me a chance to express my creativity, and it’s so cool to see my work in print in the Avenue magazine that F&RS puts out!

What’s your dream job?

My dream job would definitely be to work at Nars. I’ve been obsessed with makeup since I was 12, and it would be so cool to work at a place where I would constantly be surrounded by product and other people who love makeup just as much as I do!

Best piece of advice you’ve received?

That’s a lofty question, but I think something that has really stuck with me lately is “You can’t rush something that you want to last forever.” If something is important to you, work hard but give it time.

Dana Dworkin

Northeastern

Hi girls! I'm Dana, I'm a CC at HC Northeastern, and I love to write about greek life, fashion, beauty, on-campus happenings, etc.