This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northeastern chapter.

We all know songs like “Shipping Up To Boston” by the Dropkick Murphys or “California Gurls” by Katy Perry, but there are plenty of other songs more suitable for those road trip vibes that go unnoticed. Here is our round-up of songs about each of the 50 states, even for those that get forgotten, that will inspire you to embark on that ultimate road trip across the U.S.:

Alabama

Alaska

Arizona

Arkansas

California

Colorado

Connecticut

Delaware

Florida

Georgia

Hawaii

Idaho

Illinois

Indiana

Iowa

Kansas

Kentucky

Louisiana

Maine

Maryland

Massachusetts

Michigan

Minnesota

Mississippi

Missouri

Montana

Nebraska 

Nevada

New Hampshire

New Jersey

New Mexico

New York

North Carolina

North Dakota

Ohio

Oklahoma

Oregon 

Pennsylvania 

Rhode Island

South Carolina

South Dakota

Tennessee

Texas

Utah

Vermont 

Virginia

Washington

West Virginia

Wisconsin

Wyoming

Now that you have some new music to listen to, it’s time to plan out that road trip!

Xandie Kuenning is the Career Editor at Her Campus and a graduate of Northeastern University with a Bachelor's in International Affairs and minors in Journalism and Psychology. She is an avid traveler with a goal to join the Travelers' Century Club. When not gallivanting around the world, she can be found reading about fairytales or Eurasian politics, baking up a storm, or watching dangerous amounts of Netflix. Follow her on Instagram @AKing1917 and on Twitter @XKuenning.