Highlights of College Fashion Week 2017 – Boston

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northeastern chapter.

On Saturday evening, my friends and I stood in line at Royale for the event we were waiting for all month –  College Fashion Week 2017 in Boston. We came with a lot of expectations for the night, and we were not disappointed.

The second we entered, there was another line to get the awaited gift bags. We were so excited to see two big bags full of free stuff.

The fashion show was awesome! We saw all different kinds of fall trends – from fierce florals to modern romance – and we ended up falling in love with the PRIMARK fall collection.

I am so glad there were breaks between each show, because there were so many other things to do and so much more free stuff to get!

For example, you could get your hair done at the ULTA beauty bar:

Take pictures at the BED HEAD photo booth:

You could also choose your hair type and they would give you a FREE BED HEAD product. My hair balloons up in this rainy Boston weather, so they gave me the BED HEAD Headrush Shine Spray and it does wonders!

On top of that, they were giving out Spindrifts, in case you got thirsty:

AND there was a PRIMARK pop up shop! What more do you need?

The next challenge was to wait till the car ride home, and open up the gift bags. That was definitely the highlight of the event- apart from the clothes, of course. Can’t wait to use my new products and get ready for fall!

Laura Moya

Northeastern

Senior Communications and Media and Screen Studies major with a minor in Business Administration at Northeastern University. From Miami, Florida. Avid coffee drinker, TV junkie, travel lover. President and Campus Correspondent at HCNU.