Her Campus Survival Kit: End of the Semester Supplies

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northeastern chapter.

Courtesy of Xandie Kuenning

Final exams, presentations, and papers are hard. Here are some items Her Campus Northeastern advises to help all of us pull through the end of the semester: 

Lights, Camera, Lashes™ by Tarte – When you wake up in the morning in rush to make it to class for one of your final presentations, you can look as presentable as possible by trying out the Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara from Tarte Cosmetics. This is a vegan mascara used for lengthening and volumizing lashes giving them a bolder look. A bonus is that users do not have to worry about the clumpy residue of usual mascaras, as this one is known to soften lashes with its natural ingredients.

Courtesy of Xandie Kuenning​

Fast Fix Puffy Eyes Cooling Eye-Revive Gel by Alba Botanica® – All nighters are expected during finals season. If you wake up after two hours of sleep, don’t fear because this Puffy Eyes Cooling Eye-Revive Gel will make your bags disappear and make your eyes feel refreshed. This is very convenient as it is pocket-sized and fits in any purse or bag. This vegetarian beauty product is also hypoallergenic and safe for all to use!

Courtesy of Xandie Kuenning

#ActuallySheCan Tanks created with LeMotto – Studying and finishing assignment after assignment is exhausting. Sometimes students may begin to doubt themselves as their will power slowly decreases towards the end of the semester. These #ActuallySheCan tanks with varying clever quotes will empower you to accomplish anything you set your mind to.

Courtesy of Xandie Kuenning

Krazy Glue All Purpose Singles 4ct.-0.5g – During the last weeks of the semester, college students tend to get a bit crazy with all of the tasks at hand. This item will glue the pieces together for students who may need an adhesive for creative projects. Krazy Glue singles are great for any home or craft project or any decorations that you may be hanging up in your dorm or apartment.

Courtesy of Xandie Kuenning

Being Salted Caramel & Macadamia Hand Cream by Sanctuary – As you know, as we enter the holiday season, the weather becomes colder and frigid. Unfortunately, those of us who go to school in colder climates suffer from dry skin during this change in seasons. Being has given us a wonderful lotion that frees us from dry skin, along with providing our skin the creamy scent of caramel.

Courtesy of Xandie Kuenning