Her Campus Back To School Survival Kits

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northeastern chapter.

Thanks to Her Campus, our back-to-school blues have diminished. This year, each chapter across the nation (and the world) received exclusive survival kits with anything a collegiette could ever need to get back into the swing of things.

Staying alert and focusing while your in class is of utmost importance, and no one knows this more than HC. They hooked us up with our favorite mini Luna bars, the bar that has a perfect balance of all of the vitamins women need. Need something to wash down those yummy Lunas with? We also received SK Energy Shots (made with 100% natural flavors, vitamins and antioxidants!) and Neuro Sonic. Neuro Sonic is a lightly carbonated drink that will increase your alertness, sustain your energy and support your mental performance.

I don’t know about you collegiettes, but the notebooks and pens I use during class have a lot to do with whether or not I’m motivated to take notes. If you can’t bare looking down at your boring notebook any longer, Poppin has come to your rescue. Poppin sells dorm and work decor, that proves that office and work supplies can be fun. HC has sent us brightly colored Poppin notebooks and pens, to put a little smile on our face during that 2 hour lecture we wanted to skip. If you want more Poppin, Instagram a picture with your Poppin products and hashtag #dormstyle for a chance to win a complete desk makeover

After spending all day in class and studying in-between for that math test, why not celebrate with your bestie with a dinner date at Chipotle? HC has added buy-one-get-one Chipotle gift cards to our kits, so we can curb our (and a friend’s!) hunger. Can’t decide which friend to give your free burritto to? Text DORM to 888222 to enter to win a Chipotle catering party for you and 19 of your friends! That’s a whole lot of Mexican grill good-ness.

Finally, it wouldn’t be a HC care package if there wasn’t a little HC swag. If you haven’t checked out their procrastinating Audrey memes, make sure you do. We love Audrey and we love the procrastinating Audrey stickers we got. We also scored some Super Classy Koozies, a HC bumper sticker, a clipboard to help us during our meetings and a HC drawstring backpack!

Thanks to Her Campus for thinking about us team members as we gear up for this academic year. A special thank you to all of our sponsors for making this possible! We couldn’t be happier to be part of such a great organization.
HCXO

Melanie Dostis

Northeastern

Melanie Dostis is a journalism major at Northeastern University. She has been involved with Her Campus since her sophomore year, being elected co-correspondent her junior year- a position she is thrilled to continue in her last year. She lives a writing-filled life and wouldn't have it any other way. She is currently interning at Boston Magazine and is a correspondent for the Boston Globe and USA Today. She can usually be found back in her home-roots of wonderful New York on weekends, exploring her second home in Boston, or often back in her family roots of Ecuador, gorging on massive amounts of Hispanic dishes....Follow her on Twitter @MelDostis. HCXO!