Harry Styles performing at Harry Styles: Love On Tour.
Original photo by Olivia Slater

Harry’s Got Style(s): Ranking the Top 5 Outfits of “Love on Tour”

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northeastern chapter.

Love on Tour, Harry Styles’ long-awaited tour for his sophomore album, finally began just over a month ago. The fashion on stage was expected to be incredible, but unsurprisingly, he finds a way to blow it out of the water every single show. This is a meticulous ranking of my top 5 outfits of Love on Tour so far.

Number 5: The Floral

A person singing into a microphone

Description automatically generated

(Photo via samcsch on Instagram)

Coming in at number 5, this striking purple ensemble. I think we can all agree that he makes lilac look incredible. It’s one of the craziest outfits, but unarguably one of the most elegant. The silk button up with the iridescent flowers made for some gorgeous pictures, and he looks so ~expensive~. I adore this one, and wish I could put it higher, but the man does not quit with the outfits. 

Number 4: The Fringe

A person holding a flag

Description automatically generated with low confidence

(Photo via kaitymkelly on Instagram)

This one was to die for. It’s something so different from anything he’s performed in before. I love the pop of color and the tattoos out for everyone to see. Paired with the pride flag — chef’s kiss. To put it simply, he looks amazing, and the glittery fringe is breathtaking. This is landing at number 4 solely because any form of fringe takes me back to my Justice days, but overall, I still love it. Harry Styles could wear a trash bag as a dress, and I would praise it. 

Number 3: The Silk

m8AbyMplWHvmMFL8a0G6WxPRs8Ve f9ypGZLtjGAMDKYE 1XyfPus55 QocDOEjjMuz y1kp1ng3uzKbfC67AApsllHWpgy5uN3cBkcUlwCpYd9K7OLHNSzIdusc58H

(Picture via blueberrybrows on Instagram)

Am I slightly biased with this one because it’s the outfit he’s wearing in the picture that is now my lock screen? Yes, for good reason. It is possibly the most beautiful image of the tour. I think I blacked out a little seeing this pop up on my Instagram feed. The gorgeous cream color was made for him; he looks stunning. The rings and the nail polish complement the neutral monotone outfit so well. Dallas, you were so blessed.

Number 2: The Shimmer

A picture containing person, dancer

Description automatically generated

(Picture via brookephotoedit on Instagram)

This outfit was probably the most gorgeous thing that has ever been put on his body. He looks like a sparkling night sky, and pictures cannot accurately represent how shimmery and gorgeous this shirt is. He also had a gold cross chain on, which obviously added to the look, especially with the open top. The boa is giving flashbacks to that Grammy win earlier this year. Why does this man look so good with a string of feathers around his neck? On second thought, reference back to my comment about the trash bag dress. 

Number 1: THE SUIT.

A person singing into a microphone

Description automatically generated with medium confidence

(Picture via brooklynstylez on Instagram)

I physically shut off my phone and sat there in silence for a few minutes when the pictures from the night 1 Nashville show hit my feed. This look is breathtaking. First of all, let’s talk about the baby pink. It is stunning on him — and the addition of the sequins? As Kim K so frequently claims, “I literally cannot.” Harry Lambert, his stylist, knew what he was doing making this gorgeous suit sparkle. Second, the open chest with the suspenders. Incredible. His tattoos are iconic, and they add an entire element to the look, which is why I’m so glad they left his chest exposed. We were all waiting for a suit, and he delivered. He also opened and announced a woman’s gender reveal this night, and it was a baby girl, so obviously this was the most fitting outfit possible for that occurrence. Overall, my favorite outfit; nothing else compares.

Honorable Mention: The Fine Line look

A person on a stage

(Picture via harryhimbo on Instagram)

It hurts not including an iconic look in the top 5, but he has destroyed the game way too many times this tour to not have to sacrifice some amazing outfits for the bottom of the list. You can’t go wrong with the classic colors. I love the pants, and the loose button up is always a win in my book. 

The outfits of Love on Tour, if you couldn’t tell already, blew me away. Harry Styles has created such a niche look for himself, and it’s one of the main reasons why he has almost all the girls and women, ranging from  ages 13-30, worldwide in a chokehold. As we await many more Love on Tour outfits, we can always count on one thing: he will never miss.

Savanna Stebbins

Northeastern '25

Criminal Justice and Journalism major with an unhealthy obsession for Harry Styles.