Getting Down to Business with Ann Taylor

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northeastern chapter.

On Monday April 2nd, HC Northeastern joined Ann Taylor, Delta Phi Epsilon, and Haute Fashion Club for “Getting Down to Business with Ann Taylor.” The event was an exclusive information session that gave ladies the chance to review their resumes with the help of Northeastern’s Career Services. Guest speaker, Annie Wang, co-founder and CPO of Her Campus, gave tips on how to make it in a male-dominated business world, told us about her experiences as an entrepreneur and what it’s like to co-found such a major publication. Panera provided delicious treats, and HC Northeastern’s President, Karlee Stewart, showed us how to dress for success with the help of Ann Taylor’s spring looks. The event also acted as a model casting call for Ann Taylor’s College Look Book! It was an elegant and informative evening. Special thanks to Karlee and her Ann Taylor rep partner Amruta Garikaparthi for making the whole thing possible!

Photos courtesy of: Emily Dahlgaard & Annika Morgan

I'm a 20 something journalism major at Northeastern University and Campus Correspondent for HerCampus NU. When I'm not writing, I'm working in public relations and am the PR and Promotions Director for WRBB Radio 104.9FM Northeastern's Radio Station and the Public Relations Director for my sorority.