The First Week of Spring Semester As Told Through Star Wars: The Force Awakens

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northeastern chapter.
  1. You’re so excited to go back to campus! You miss your friends after not seeing them for what seems like half a century.

Via giphy 

2. But then you see some people that you haven’t talked to since the beginning of freshman year…and you don’t really know whether or not you should say hi, or just pretend you don’t remember who they are.

ia Wifflegif 

3. So you immediately turn around and swiftly change direction as soon as you can.

Via The Daily Beast 

4. And you try your best to dodge your ex, too. (Not that he’s running after you, or anything. You simply don’t want to see him.)

Via houseofthejedi.blogspot.com

1. But you’re ready to kick ass in school, and that’s all that matters.

Via National Post

Natalie S.

Northeastern

I'm Natalie! I am double majoring in Economics and Psychology at Northeastern University. I like to play piano, watch T.V., paint, draw, read, write, and dance! I speak fluent Spanish as my family is from Argentina and Uruguay, and I have a wonderful twin sister whom I absolutely love.
Emily Feltault

Northeastern

Hi my name is Emily Feltault and I am a rising sophomore at Northeastern University! I am one of the new Campus Correspondents for my chapter and am excited to get started!!