The Fashion Event of Fall Semester: Her Campus CFW

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northeastern chapter.

All Her Campus members favorite time of the year is swiftly approaching! Her Campus College Fashion Week is NEXT Saturday, October 3 from 6-9 P.M. This year, instead of The Estate Nightclub, the fashion show will take place at the beautiful Revere Hotel. The best part? ANY college student can attend, Her Campus member or not! 

So for those of you scratching your heads, here’s what College Fashion Week is and it’s perks. College Fashion Week is a runway show featuring all college students of all backgrounds, shapes, and sizes. This year they will be showcasing the latest outfits from Simon Stores, an amazing mall with locations all over Boston including Copley Plaza and South Shore Plaza. The MC will be Christine Decker from People’s Style Watch. Style Watch is part of People’s Magazine and we love how diverse all the girls in their street style snapshots are! Christine is the Assistant Editor for People’s Style Watch and a graduate of Syracuse University’s School of Communications program.

In between all the strutting, posing, and photography, there are entertaining performances from talented student groups at various colleges. Last year, there were Bollywood dancers, acapella groups, and more from BU, Emerson, BC, and Northeastern! To keep viewers having fun all night, there will also be free swag and free booths ALL over, including a complimentary Brow Bar from European Wax Center, a DIY Nail Bar from Jamberry Nails, a Custard Bar from Shake Shack, and goodie bags! 

Sold yet? Sign up here

Morgan Weadock

Northeastern

Morgan is currently a third year at Northeastern University in Boston working towards a degree in Finance and a dual minor in Economics and Political Science. She is the co-president and Campus Correspondent for the Northeastern Her Campus Chapter and also involved with Alpha Kappa Psi and Streak Media. Morgan is originally from NJ and despite popular sentiment believes it to be the best state in the country. Her interests include cooking things that don't look as pretty as they did on Pinterest, reading while drinking tea, going to the beach, fitness and nutrition, and Netflix binging (: