Everyone is obsessed with Emma Chamberlain’s home, and we understand why

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northeastern chapter.

Everyone loves Emma Chamberlain, but we have managed to love her even more with the release of her Los Angeles home’s feature on Architectural Digest. Chamberlain’s presence on Youtube growing up always gave her audience a sense of knowing her personally, of almost being her friend. Architectural Digest’s intimate look into her home leaves us feeling like we know her even better as the house is so very “Emma.” 

The video featured on Architectural Digest’s Youtube channel delves into Chamberlain’s favorite parts of the home with an in depth tour of each room. The tour begins in the foyer and the main living room which features multiple paintings created by Chamberlain’s father, one of her biggest supporters. The room embodies tranquility with many neutral tones and lots of natural light pouring in from the skylights. 

The next space we see is the dining room featuring a large Trueing chandelier, which Architectural Digest confirmed in their piece retails for $31,800. According to much feedback on the home from fans on Instagram and Tik Tok, this chandelier happens to be many people’s least favorite part of Chamberlain’s home despite the considerable price tag. 

However, the next space is the kitchen which has sparked most of the conversation and many people’s infatuation with the home. The cabinets and countertops of the kitchen are all in a beautiful sage green tone giving the kitchen a unique look, with again, lots of natural light from the large skylight windows. 

One of the most personal spaces we see in Chamberlain’s home is her dressing room and closet space. The room features a classic vanity-style desk with lots of closet space for her many pieces of clothing and pairs of shoes as well as a garment rack for only sweater vests, one of her signature clothing choices.

Chamberlain’s bedroom is very simplistic. The neutral and woody tones create a very soothing feel. The room has large windows to bring nature indoors which Chamberlain mentions throughout the video was very important to her when she was designing her home. 

One of the final areas we see is the backyard which features a large swimming pool accompanied by lots of outdoor furniture. The backyard area also connects to one of the more unique rooms in the house, the poolside bathroom. The bathroom has a nautical energy to it as Chamberlain said she wanted it to feel like the inside of a sailboat. It also features a sink directly in the middle of the room, which creates a unique yet very communal feel. 

The home generally embodies an extremely intimate and personal side of Chamberlain. At the young age of 21, Chamberlain has been lucky enough to create the home of her dreams with all of her favorite personal styles combined into one beautiful space of tranquility. Anyone can see why the world has gone crazy for it. 

Val O'Neill

Northeastern '25

Hi!! I'm a second year journalism major with a photography minor. I love writing lifestyle and creative feature pieces, as well as shooting photos for sports sections. When not writing or taking pictures, I love coffee, shopping, and cooking.