College Fashion Week Is Coming To Boston!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northeastern chapter.

If you’re looking for a night filled with fun, fashion, free food, drinks and swag, look no further. Her Campus is hosting its 2nd annual College Fashion Week and is ending the four city tour in Beantown on Saturday, October 26. The event will take place from 6-9pm at the Estate night club in Boston, so you won’t want to miss this! Check out all of the deatils, and don’t forget to fill out the registration form under Northeastern University!

Interested in modeling at the show?
Models will need to be available all day Saturday, October 26th for fittings, rehearsals, and the show. You will be given lunch and dinner, pampered by getting your hair and makeup done and will be given a special gift to take home! Anyone interested in modeling should contact the Her Campus Northeastern Correspondents, Melanie Dostis (melaniedostis@hercampus.com) and Shannon Clark (shannon.clark@hercampus.com).

Hope to see all of you there! It will be a night to remember ;)

HCXO

Melanie Dostis

Northeastern

Melanie Dostis is a journalism major at Northeastern University. She has been involved with Her Campus since her sophomore year, being elected co-correspondent her junior year- a position she is thrilled to continue in her last year. She lives a writing-filled life and wouldn't have it any other way. She is currently interning at Boston Magazine and is a correspondent for the Boston Globe and USA Today. She can usually be found back in her home-roots of wonderful New York on weekends, exploring her second home in Boston, or often back in her family roots of Ecuador, gorging on massive amounts of Hispanic dishes....Follow her on Twitter @MelDostis. HCXO!