Campus Cutie: Luis Melendrez

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northeastern chapter.

Name: Luis Melendrez

Hometown: Culiacan, Sinaloa, Mexico

Year: freshman

Major: International business, concentration – accounting, french minor

Campus involvement: “I’m in History Club, and I am still looking at different clubs and activities trying to find my place on campus!”

Favorite t.v. show: “Seriously? Just one? That’s a hard question. I guess it is between Lost and Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Favorite band: “Twenty One Pilots and Walk the Moon”

Favorite place to hang out on campus: “Centennial Commons but I guess I’ll soon find a new favorite spot because of the cold.”

Favorite Boston spot: “Faneuil Hall and the Boston Common (can’t wait to see how it looks during the winter!)”

Dream job: “In all honesty my dream job is being a stay-at-home dad. I have wanted kids ever since I was a kid and I want to spend all the time I can with them.”

Likes: “Traveling, learning languages, meeting new people, TV shows, FOOD AND DOGS”

Dislikes: “Mean people, doing laundry, those annoying Spotify ads”

Dana Dworkin

Northeastern

Hi girls! I'm Dana, I'm a CC at HC Northeastern, and I love to write about greek life, fashion, beauty, on-campus happenings, etc.
Emily Feltault

Northeastern

Hi my name is Emily Feltault and I am a rising sophomore at Northeastern University! I am one of the new Campus Correspondents for my chapter and am excited to get started!!