Attention Boston Collegiettes! Free passes to “Safe Haven”

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northeastern chapter.

Attention all Boston collegiettes! We’ve snagged 100 seats to a free early screening of “Safe Haven” at the Fenway Regal theatre on February 13th at 7pm. The passes are first come, first serve, so get yours fast using the link below! Make sure to get to the theatre early, because not everyone with passes is guaranteed to get in. 

An affirming and suspenseful story about a young woman’s struggle to love again, Safe Haven is based on the novel from Nicholas Sparks, the best-selling author behind the hit films The Notebook and Dear John.  When a mysterious young woman arrives in a small North Carolina town, her reluctance to join the tight knit community raises questions about her past.  Slowly, she begins putting down roots, and gains the courage to start a relationship with Alex, a widowed store owner with two young children.  But dark secrets intrude on her new life with such terror that she is forced to rediscover the meaning of sacrifice and rely on the power of love in this deeply moving romantic thriller.

Get your passes here: https://www.gofobo.com/rsvp/promotion/6fe32f9f3dba5cbeca5ffd8f0fcb557d

Shannon Clark

Northeastern

Shannon is a third year communication studies and business student at Northeastern University in Boston, MA. She has always been interested in writing and journalism, and Her Campus seemed like the perfect outlet for that! She has been part of Her Campus Northeastern since her freshman year, and has recently been elected as co-correspondent. She is excited for a great semester!