jakob owens B5sNgRtYPQ4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jakob owens B5sNgRtYPQ4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Apply to Be a CFW Boston Model!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northeastern chapter.

For students in the City of Boston, September is a month for the start of classes, Allston Christmas and moving trucks as far as the eye can see. It is the month when school starts again and clubs begin their events and activities.

While you are dealing with this onslaught of information, us here at Her Campus Northeastern want to give you something to look forward to in OCTOBER, (unheard of I know); Her Campus Nationals is hosting their College Fashion Week on October 3rd right here in Boston! The event, which has been going on for years now across the nation. The event brings collegiates from all over together for a week of fashion, fun and friendship!

Taking center stage at this event may seem like a far away reach, a figment of your wildest imaginations, but with #CastMeCFW you too can walk the runway as a Fashion Week Model! If strutting your stuff in today’s hottest fashions is something you would love to try follow the below steps and hopefully we will see you on the runway!!

1. Visit collegefashionweek.com/model

2. Post a selfie on your (public!) Instagram account. Make sure you mention @HerCampusCFW and tag #CastMeCFW as well as the city you want to model in (e.g., #NYC, #Boston, #DC, or #ATL)

3. Complete the short application form at collegefashionweek.com/model

As a model you’ll get the full glam treatment (hair, makeup, brows, oh my!) and get the once-in-a-lifetime chance of walking down the runway in this season’s hottest trends! You’ll also get a VIP goody bag, professional photos to walk away with, a night full of laughs and memories!

**Hurry to the site now because applications for models are only being accepted until SEPT 18!!**

Emily Feltault

Northeastern

Hi my name is Emily Feltault and I am a rising sophomore at Northeastern University! I am one of the new Campus Correspondents for my chapter and am excited to get started!!
Morgan Weadock

Northeastern

Morgan is currently a third year at Northeastern University in Boston working towards a degree in Finance and a dual minor in Economics and Political Science. She is the co-president and Campus Correspondent for the Northeastern Her Campus Chapter and also involved with Alpha Kappa Psi and Streak Media. Morgan is originally from NJ and despite popular sentiment believes it to be the best state in the country. Her interests include cooking things that don't look as pretty as they did on Pinterest, reading while drinking tea, going to the beach, fitness and nutrition, and Netflix binging (: