7 Underrated Travel Accounts on Instagram You Should Follow ASAP

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northeastern chapter.

Summer is almost here, which means it’s time to start thinking about what sort of trips you might be taking. Instagram is one of the best resources to get some inspiration on where to go and what to see. Here at Her Campus, we like supporting the underdog — so without further ado, here are seven underrated Instagrammers you should be looking at for your travel inspo:

jakewsmallwood

With a focus on Wales and southern England, this Instagram account is sure to make you want to hike along the windy beaches or up into the foggy mountains for an adventure. Plus, if you love being on the road, you can check out @jolenethemotorhome for some roadtripping vibes.

ootd_travel

This mesh of fashion and travel creates some truly inspiring photos. There’s just too much to see and wear in this world!

barbaboat

All set on the Norwegian sailboat Barba, this account will make you wish you could hike on icebergs and see polar bears up in the Arctic too. Plus, with a mission of research and conservation, you can really get behind their posts. 

leolinnnn

Leo Linn, a fellow Husky, posts some seriously wonderful images of his travels abroad on his Instagram. You’ll have plenty of inspiration on what to see, eat, or do whether it’s around Boston or out in the greater world. 

doseoftravel

If you want some inspo on how to pose for travel pictures while also seeing some amazing places, this is the account for you. Currently based in New York, you’ll get plenty of city vibes as well as some great tips on what to see and do in the city.

wearsmycamera

Taking you all over the world, this account is sure to make you want to stop for a minute and realize how big the world is and how small you are in relation to it. 

jenn.elle

With an amazing Instagram aesthetic, this account is sure to make you want to travel the world. Plus, the mix of luxury and adventure is sure to incentivize you to start saving up money for that next big trip of yours.