Style > Beauty

7 Underrated Beauty Accounts You Should Follow on Insta ASAP

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northeastern chapter.

There is so much going on in the beauty industry atm, it can be hard to know what to keep an eye on. Luckily, these seven Instagrammers, though underrated, have all the tips, products, and looks you need to inspire your own beauty looks this summer!

hernameisgeorgie

Sometimes it can be scary, taking that plunge into bold makeup looks. This account will teach you that all you need is a little confidence and you’ll be looking like a fierce beauty icon in no time. 

mallyelizabethblog

This account focuses much more on products rather than looks, which is perfect for those of us who want recommendations but have our own unique look we like to pull off. 

stepstoglow

Similar to the above account, this Insta feed only features different products. The layouts are absolutely beautiful and will definitely give you some good tips on skincare and overall beauty products. 

makingitup_byisa

With a more minimalist take, this account is sure to provide some great recommendations along with an uplifting start to the day. 

delicateseas

The aesthetic on this page will brighten your day, plus every post has great beauty recommendations. What more can a girl ask for?!

writtenbycamille

Combining healthy living with beauty, this account is a catchall for how to keep yourself looking amazing no matter what else is going on in your life. 

vee_vogue

This account will give you some major inspo looks-wise, no matter what situation you may be getting ready for.