7 Underrated Animal Accounts on Instagram You Should Follow ASAP

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northeastern chapter.

I think we can all agree that animals are some of the best things in the world and are often much nicer to be around than humans. Seeing a cute puppy or a fluffy alpaca can easily cheer you up after a long, hard day. Here are seven accounts with cute animals to follow for when you need that virtual dose of comfort. 

cadelilo

Have you ever seen such a majestic and beautful dog??? Having this account on your feed is sure to brighten up your day no matter what. 

highquality.catpics

As the account’s handle states, this is a feed dedicated to high quality cat photos — perfect for when you want to love the majestic creature while also awwing over how cute it is. 

naturalicefarm

How can you not love these furry, friendly creatures?! This aesthetic account, with an absolutely beautiful feed, will warm your heart with every post. 

ingrown.hares

For those of you like looking at fluffy bunnies (who doesn’t?), this is the perfect account. Mr. Charles & Pretty Poppy are two very cute rabbits who love going on amazing adventures! Is it possible to be envious of a bunny?

teddy.minipoodle

Back to dogs again (because honestly how could we only include one puppy account?), this Insta follows an incredibly cute poodle. How can you resist his cute little face??

finns.finnstagram

You may think that cows don’t rate as highly on the cuteness list as say dogs or alpacas, but this account will beg to differ. I bet you’ll change your mind when you see Finn attending a birthday party…

teddytheshetland

While no where as near underrated as the other accounts on this list, @teddytheshetland is still worth keeping in mind because of how cute shetland ponies are. You just can’t deny how happy you’ll be watching his adventures — plus the captions are just a great way to cheer yourself up in the morning.