7 Fictional Parties You Wish You Could Have Been At

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northeastern chapter.
  1. 10 Things I Hate About You – Bogie Lowenstein’s Party

Because Kat’s table dance was epic and I’m pretty sure every girl in America tried to recreate this moment after seeing the movie.

Photo

[pagebreak]

2. Clueless – The Valley Party

Because the only thing more amazing than witnessing Julia Stiles dancing to “Hypnotize” by Biggie Smalls would be hearing Brittany Murphy slur her way through “Rollin’ With the Homies” after getting hit in the head by a flying shoe.

Photo

[pagebreak]

3. The Social Network – The Final Club Party

Because what Boston collegiate doesn’t want to party at a Harvard final club where members wear ties and backwards hats?

Photo

[pagebreak]

4. 17 Again – The Basketball Party

One word: lightsabers.

Photo

[pagebreak]

5. Almost Famous – The “I Am A Golden God” Pool Party

Because tripping on LSD and jumping from the roof into a dirty pool never looked like so much fun.

Photo

[pagebreak]

6. The OC pilot – Holly’s Beach House Party

Because being at this party would’ve meant that you heard the two greatest quotes in OC history: “Welcome to the OC, bitch” and “Chino? Ew!”

Photo

[pagebreak]

7. Eurotrip – The Graduation Party  

Because Scotty didn’t know.

Photo 1

Melanie Dostis

Northeastern

Melanie Dostis is a journalism major at Northeastern University. She has been involved with Her Campus since her sophomore year, being elected co-correspondent her junior year- a position she is thrilled to continue in her last year. She lives a writing-filled life and wouldn't have it any other way. She is currently interning at Boston Magazine and is a correspondent for the Boston Globe and USA Today. She can usually be found back in her home-roots of wonderful New York on weekends, exploring her second home in Boston, or often back in her family roots of Ecuador, gorging on massive amounts of Hispanic dishes....Follow her on Twitter @MelDostis. HCXO!