6 Must Haves to Survive the Rest of the Semester

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northeastern chapter.

Hello everyone and happy end of October! The weather is colder, the days are shorter, and your stress levels are probably higher, but don’t worry – we’ve got the perfect list of things to keep you sane. From beauty and skincare products to stress relieving snacks to comfy, cute clothes, we know exactly what you need to stay on top of things:

Freeman Beauty Masks: Keep your skin clear and glowing with any of Freeman’s amazing face masks! Whatever your skincare issue is, these masks can help you out! Take the time to rejuvenate, detoxify, or cleanse, especially on days when you’re feeling stressed or overwhelmed.

Courtesy of HC Northeastern

Aeropostale Denim and Accessories: Just had a big test or presentation that you totally slayed? Treat yourself to some cute sunglasses or hair ties or go big with a brand new pair of jeans! We all need to reward ourselves every once in a while and this is the perfect way to do so!

Courtesy of HC Northeastern

Bedhead by TIGI Hairspray: What’s worse than having tons of flyaways? Actually a lot of things, but that doesn’t mean we should live with those pesky hairs flying around, so we have hairspray to keep it in check. Plus, on days where you just want to put your hair in a ponytail, you’ll be able to look that much more put together!

Courtesy of HC Northeastern

Erin Condren Life Planner: Let’s be honest, you need a planner in college to stay organized. Your post it notes scattered at the bottom of your backpack system might be working, but why not take the time to keep everything neatly organized in this amazing planner? The best part is that you can have it customized, engraved, and color-coded to your liking!

Courtesy of HC Northeastern

L’Oreal Sublime Bronze Self Tanning Towelettes: Now, just because it’s fall doesn’t mean you have to lose your tan! If you’re the type of girl that likes a little glow, then these towelettes are perfect for you: easy to use and easy to carry!

Courtesy of HC Northeastern

Steripod Toothbrush Covers: Last but not least in our survival guide, a clean and healthy smile that can take over the world! Steripod toothbrush protectors are handy because they contain cleaning agent vapors that keep your toothbrush disinfected and dry, which prevents harmful bacteria from forming and keeps your smile healthier for longer!

Courtesy of HC Northeastern

There you have it! These items will definitely help you stay sane for the remainder of the semester.

Xandie Kuenning is the Career Editor at Her Campus and a graduate of Northeastern University with a Bachelor's in International Affairs and minors in Journalism and Psychology. She is an avid traveler with a goal to join the Travelers' Century Club. When not gallivanting around the world, she can be found reading about fairytales or Eurasian politics, baking up a storm, or watching dangerous amounts of Netflix. Follow her on Instagram @AKing1917 and on Twitter @XKuenning.