This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northeastern chapter.

Get your Netflix account ready, because I am about to introduce you to the best show of all time: Good Girls.

“What is Good Girls?” you ask. It’s only the best show on television. Good Girls follows three moms in Michigan who fall into a life of crime after robbing a grocery store. It starts Mae Whitman, Christina Hendricks and Retta and it is SO GOOD. It’s like Breaking Bad, but with women. Good Girls has it all: drama, romance, comedy, suspense, emotions.

The first season is on Netflix and the second season is currently airing on NBC.

Here are five reasons why you should be watching Good Girls:

1. It’s totally feminist.

2. Ruby, Annie and Beth have an amazing friendship.

3. It’s hilarious.

4. The Beth and Rio ship is fire.

5. The plot is filled with twists that keep you guessing.

What are you waiting for? Watch Good Girls!

Deanna Schwartz

Northeastern '22

Deanna is a first-year journalism major at Northeastern University from Maryland. She spent her first semester studying abroad in Italy and travelling around Europe. She loves books, feminism, musical theatre, the color pink, dogs, and travelling.
Nia Beckett

Northeastern '22

Nia is a second-year journalism major with a global fashion studies minor at Northeastern University. She loves Carrie Bradshaw, YouTube, and chai tea lattes. Follow her on Instagram @niashalise_.