This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northeastern chapter.

Nothing is worse than craving chocolate and other sweets just before your period. The worst part is knowing that if you succumb to the craving, it will only make you feel worse. That’s where PMS Bites comes in. PMS Bites is a subscription based service that delivers healthy yet satisfying snacks to your door right when you’re PMSing. Here are three reasons HCNU loves PMS Bites:

1      They kill our PMS cravings!

PMS Bites are made of herbs including dandelion root, Siberian ginseng, and chamomile, which are all known to reduce PMS symptoms, such as bloating and cramps. PMS bites are the perfect go-to snack for any woman that suffers from these symptoms.

2      They are low in sugar!

All of the PMS Bites have less than 7 grams of sugar. Instead of being loaded with sugar, they are made with natural sweeteners like dates and brown rice syrup. You can enjoy the snack without the guilt!

3      They’re gluten free, vegan, and all natural!

Even if you have diet restrictions, PMS Bites is still a great option for you since they’re completely gluten free, vegan, and made with all natural ingredients. The bites are made of dates, nuts, and herbs, rather than chemicals that are found in other chocolatey snacks.

If you’re interested in trying PMS Bites, you can start your subscription at pmsbites.com