2016 Summer Survival Guide as Told by the O.C

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northeastern chapter.

Finals are finally over and whether you are starting co-op, studying abroad or staying in Boston for class, we hope at some point every Husky takes a second to slow down and enjoy a beach day or two! Who better to prepare you for summer than the teens of Orange County whose lives you followed so closely in high school? Every day was summer for those kids. (If you haven’t seen the O.C, your first task this summer is to watch it on CW Online because no one should live life without knowing who Ryan Atwood is)

Monthly GiftDon’t let anything get in the way of throwing on a swimsuit and having fun. Customize your box to your needs and you’ll never have to worry about searching your bag desperately for a tampon

This will not be you, thanks to Monthly Gift

Brappz

This versatile invention can be used as a bra strap, accessory, or hair tie. These are all must have’s for going from the beach to the boardwalk. Stock up on a few before summer comes!

CamelBak

CamelBak water bottles will keep you from getting thirsty while you get some sun. Good for your wallet & good for the environment.

Pure Silk

One of the worst things about the summer is the need to constantly shave everywhere. Pure Silk shaving cream makes it a little less brutal by keep your skin soft and not irritated

Vera BradleyVera Bradley’s adorable patterns are super cute for summer time. Keep all your things on one of their handy ID cases and key chains to avoid bulkiness when moving from place to place and get one of their towels so you can always spot your area on the beach!

Morgan Weadock

Northeastern

Morgan is currently a third year at Northeastern University in Boston working towards a degree in Finance and a dual minor in Economics and Political Science. She is the co-president and Campus Correspondent for the Northeastern Her Campus Chapter and also involved with Alpha Kappa Psi and Streak Media. Morgan is originally from NJ and despite popular sentiment believes it to be the best state in the country. Her interests include cooking things that don't look as pretty as they did on Pinterest, reading while drinking tea, going to the beach, fitness and nutrition, and Netflix binging (: