jakob owens SaO8RBYC0bs unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jakob owens SaO8RBYC0bs unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Wellness > Mental Health

12 Inspirational Quotes for the Mind and Soul

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northeastern chapter.

Bad days are inevitable, but you know yourself better than anyone else and you definitely got this! Here are some quotes to help you get through the rest of the semester despite anything that comes your way!

1. “Dreams are achievable and you can make your fantasy come true, but there are no shortcuts. Nothing happens without hard work.” – Diane von Furstenberg

2. “You don’t have to be an artistic genius to make your life a masterpiece.” – Keen Uneek

3. “The most important investment you can make is in yourself.” – Warren Buffett

4. “You don’t have to be stressed or busy to be important.” – Martina Martian

5. “If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.” – Katharine Hepburn

6. “Relax. Your heart is stronger than what you think!” – Yoko Ono

7. “If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.” – Maya Angelou

8. “If you get tired, learn to rest, not to quit.” – Banksy

9. “I think we’re as happy as we make up our minds to be.” – Tracee Ellis Ross

10. “Making mistakes is better than faking perfections.” – Unknown

11. “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” – Oscar Wilde

12. “Being weird is when you love yourself enough to liberate yourself from the burden of trying to be normal. It is also when you are smart enough to know that there is no such thing as normal.” – Cleo Wade

Victoria Tan

Northeastern '19

Hello! My name is Victoria Tan and I recently graduated from Northeastern University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration. During my time there, I double majored in marketing and finance. You would most likely find me wandering through the halls of a musuem, or exploring different neighborhoods. P.S. I am always on the hunt for the best ice cream spots, so let me know if you need recommendations, or have any suggestions!