11 Things That Do Not Change from High School to College as Told by Friends

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northeastern chapter.

No one ever said college was going to be easy. And frankly speaking, you might find yourself in situations that are completely reminiscent of high school. So here a few that are, no doubt, unchangeable as you go from high school to college.

When Your Professor Puts a Question on the Test That Was Not Discussed in Class or in the Reading

*Courtesy of Giphy

“I Would Start This Early If I Were You”

*Courtesy of Giphy

When You Show Up for a Class Just to Find Out the Professor Did Not Want to Show Up Either…And Didn’t

*Courtesy of Giphy

When the Professor Gives out Homework for the Weekend and You Know Well You Will Not Be Doing It Until 2 Am on Monday

*Courtesy of Giphy

Finals Week: Where Absolutely Everything and Anything Can Go Wrong

*Courtesy of Giphy

When Your Essays Interrupt Your Plans to Binge-Watch TV

*Courtesy of Giphy

When You Find out Your Minimal Efforts Were Not Enough to Get an A

*Courtesy of Giphy

When Your Professor Starts Assigning Way Too Much Work for You to Fit in Your Planner

*Courtesy of Giphy

When You Thought the Due Date Was November 10th, but Today Is November 10th

*Courtesy of Giphy

When You Were Daydreaming the Entire Time the Professor Was Speaking, and Now You Must “Work Individually on the Assignment”

*Courtesy of Giphy

When the Professor Asks You Where Your Essay That Was Assigned over Break Is

*Courtesy of Giphy

Meghan Patel

Northeastern '23

Meghan Patel is a first year at Northeastern University majoring in Politics, Philosophy and Economics and planning to minor in Law and Public Policy.