Style > Beauty

10 e.l.f. Products You Need To Try

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Northeastern chapter.

My makeup routine has recently been filled with a ton of e.l.f. products, and I want to share some of my favorites. As many people know, e.l.f. has most recently been known for its dupes of high-end products at lower prices. Since I haven’t tried all the high-end products that correspond with the e.l.f. dupes, I can’t speak to how similar these products are to their counterparts, but I can speak to how they work and how much I love them! I totally recommend all of the products listed below. Enjoy!

1. Lash ‘N Roll Curling Black Mascara: $6

This is the mascara I use literally every day, and it’s only $6! This mascara lifts my lashes very nicely, is extremely volumizing and lengthening and is an all-around great product that stays all day. I can’t recommend this enough.

1. No Budge Matte Shadow Stick: $5

I use this product as a subtle eyeliner in the shade Cool Beans. The name doesn’t lie; it truly does not budge, but you can still smudge and blend it if you want to. I love how it looks on the eyes, specifically this shade!

1. Brow Lift: $6

If you’re looking for a product that will genuinely freeze your brows, this is for you. This brow gel will not let your brows budge whatsoever. I use this whenever I’m having a crazy brow day but not every day because it is super strong.

1. Instant Lift Waterproof Brow Pencil: $4

At such a low price, this brow pencil is an absolute steal. It’s on the thicker side, so if you’re looking for a very fine brow pencil, this one might not suit you. But I like it a lot! I use the shade Deep Brown. 

1. Glow Reviver Lip Oil: $8

I absolutely love this product although I think it’s more of a lip gloss than a lip oil. I currently own the shades Rose Envy and Jam Session, and they’re both super wearable and feel lovely on the lips!

1. Squeeze Me Lip Balm: $4

I really like this lip balm, specifically in the scent Vanilla Frosting. It smells so good and is super moisturizing on the lips. The tube is a bit small, but for only $4, I’d say it’s well worth it!

1. Lip Plumping Gloss: $7

I am genuinely OBSESSED with this plumping gloss. It feels so nice on the lips. It’s not overly plumping or too tingly but still gives an excellent plump, and it looks stunning! My favorite shade right now is Mocha Twist. 

1. Halo Glow Liquid Filter: $14

You might have heard of this product before due to its TikTok fame, and it is popular for a reason. Halo Glow can be used under foundation or as the foundation, but I often use it under my tinted moisturizer. It gives the skin such a gorgeous, dewy look, and I use it on days that I want an extra glow.

1. Power Grip Primer + 4% Niacinamide: $10

I used this primer literally every day over the summer. It made my makeup stay on all day even when I sweat a ton. I’ve also tried the Power Grip Primer without Niacinamide, and it worked just as excellently.

1. Putty Blush: $7

This blush has the perfect amount of pigmentation and glow and is perfect for everyday wear. I currently own this in shades Bali and Turks and Caicos, and they both look beautiful on the cheeks.

Courtney Glazer

Northeastern '26

Courtney Glazer is a second year student at Northeastern university with a combined major of Media and Screen Studies and English and a minor in Brand Management. She is passionate about writing honest, creative works for Her Campus.