Thanksgiving Meal Prep Part 2: Entrees and Sides

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at NMSU chapter.

Thanksgiving just keeps getting closer and closer! This week, Her Campus NMSU has found some easy and delicious entrees and sides for your dinner. These recipes can be also made in a communal kitchen inside your dorm, so no excuses. Hope you enjoy!

1. Loaded Potato Casserole from Gal on a Mission

2. Apple Cranberry Walnut Salad from Creme de la Crumb

3. Roasted Green Beans with Mushrooms, Balsamic and Parmesan from Kalyn’s Kitchen

4. Quick Pan Seared Turkey Cutlets from Maria Meridith

Student at NMSU, Im an anthropology major. Learning about different cultures, immersing in their traditions and learning new languages fascinates me. Im a food enthusiast, I love to travel and have an intense passion for corgis.
Ada Ciuca is a Journalism and Mass Communications student emphasizing in print and PR at New Mexico State University. In a perfect world, she will get to write informative articles, interview the world's most interesting people and work in fashion PR for the rest of her life. While she's at it, she'll also travel the world and learn as many languages as humanly possible. Oh, and reach her ultimate goal of shaking hands with Kevin Spacey and Anderson Cooper.