Summer Survival Kit 2017!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at NMSU chapter.

It’s finally summer, ladies! The air is warm, the drinks are cool, and the fun is around every corner. And now, HC at NMSU can’t wait to share with you all the goodies we were sent to make Summer 2k17 one for the books!

Although summer break is all about fun and games, it’s important to keep your body fresh and clean. With the help of products from Secret and Summer’s Eve, keeping our bodies fresh and ready to hit the pools and beaches will be no problem.

Summer break also means being on-the-go non-stop, so you may need something like Steripod’s toothbrush protector that protects your toothbrush from all kinds of germs for three months. Essence’s user-friendly eyebrow fixing pencil is also a must-have for all your gals on-the-go.

We were kindly given so many amazing goodies, from sponsors listed here:

• Secret
  • Summer’s Eve
  • White Fur
  • Steripod
  • essence

Thank you again to our wonderful summer, and we hope you have a safe and spectacular summer!

Camila is currently a freshman at New Mexico State University and will be the NMSU chapter's campus correspondent. She is working on a major in Finance and a minor in Journalism, is part of a sorority on campus, and also hosts weekly radio shows.