This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at NMSU chapter.

This month an all-new version of the famous BoxyCharm subscription was released! Previously, the box cost $21 USD, but starting this month BoxyCharm upped its price to $25 USD while promising to include better, more luxurious, products. I have not been a Charmer for to long (I just subscribed to my first box last month), but I will say this new box was not what I expected. Let’s get into the products, shall we?

• Celestial Thunder Eye Shadow Palette by Dominique Cosmetics 

This eyeshadow palette is a product every person subscribed to the original BoxyCharm for the month of November got in their box. This was definitely was one of the products I was the most excited about. For a long time I have been such a fan of Christin Dominque and I have purchased two of her other palettes as well. My favorite palette is the Latte Palette released early last year. I seriously use it like every day! The Celestial Thunder Eye Shadow Palette totally lived up to my expectations for the Dominque Cosmetics Brand. The eyeshadow shades are unique colors, pigmented, and easy to layer and blend. 

• Stem Cellular Anti-Wrinkle Eye Treatment by Juice Beauty

Smooth, fruity, and powerful are the words I think of when I think about this eye treatment. I have never tried a product from Juice Beauty before but let me tell you they are good! I have only used this product a few days and I feel like the thirst that the skin around my eyes have been feeling has been quenched! This product was designed not only to reduce the appearance of fine lines, but also make dark undereye circles appear brighter! As a college student, this is definitely something I need after staying up late studying for exams and doing last minute assignment. 

• Liquid Matte Lipstick by Dose of Colors

Wow! This matte lipstick is seriously GORGOUS! Usually, I do not wear matte lipsticks (these days I have kind of been more of a lip gloss girl), but after receiving this product I realized maybe I should give matte lipsticks a chance. I received the shade “flirty” which is light pink shade that goes well with any day look. After swiping this shade on, your lips will instantly feel hydrated with an added subtle pink color.

• Morning and Evening Eye Mask Set by Vitamasques 

My BoxyCharm this month came with one Morning Mask and one Evening Mask. Last night I tried the Evening Mask last night and felt so relaxed after putting it on! This mask has centella and hyaluronic acid which help hydrate and smooth fine lines. The design of this mask in also so cute. It has moons and stars all over which totally set the mood for the chill evening I had. 

• 2-Piece Brush Set by Boxy Charm

I will be honest; this was the only product I was not that excited about but after feeling the quality of these brushes I realized maybe I was wrong! This is the first time BoxyCharm has come out with their own brush set. This brush duo was created to slay your face makeup with one foundation brush and one blending brush! These brushes are as soft as a baby’s bum! I have not used them yet, but I know that when I do my foundation and bronzer will glide on perfectly.

So would I say BoxyCharm is #worthit? My answer is 100% a yes! 

Angela is a graduate student at New Mexico State University majoring in communication studies. She is currently a contributing writer for NMSU's Her Campus chapter. When she is not writing, you can find her at home talking up a storm with her closest friends through Zoom.
International Business and French double major fascinated by story telling and poodles!