HC NMSU Holiday Survival Kit!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at NMSU chapter.

As the semester starts to wrap up here at New Mexico State University, and finals weeks starts to roll in, what better way to freshen up before exams than a spa day! That’s why here at Her Campus at New Mexico State University, we’re extremely excited for our Holiday Survival Kit!

Start off your spa day with a bit of Yogi Tea to set the mood, and get ready to put your Leaders Cosmetics face mask on! You’re almost set to go for a relaxing spa day, all that’s left is December’s Book Of The Month, The Wangs VS. The World!

I’d also like to give a personal thank you to the folks at Book of the Month for sending me, the Editor-In-Chief of the chapter here at NMSU, a special tote bag that’s perfect for to carry all the goodies for the perfect spa day!

All of our wonderful sponsors are listed here:

• Yogi Tea
  • Leaders Cosmetics
  • Book of the Month
  • Rimmel London
  • Pure Silk

Thank you all so much! We wish everyone a safe and happy holiday!

Camila is currently a freshman at New Mexico State University and will be the NMSU chapter's campus correspondent. She is working on a major in Finance and a minor in Journalism, is part of a sorority on campus, and also hosts weekly radio shows.