HC Finals Survival Kit Saves The Day

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at NMSU chapter.

Her Campus NMSU is happy to report that the entirety of its team survived finals week, and even graduation for some of the members! While as strong independent women (and one a**-kicking photography dude) attribute our successes to the hours of hard work we’ve put into everything, we can’t take all the credit. 

As our team sluggishly walked into the meeting room for the last time this semester, the large cardboard box chilling in the middle of the table was an instant mood lifter for our crew. 

Her Campus’ Finals Survival Kit was kind to our team- each member took home a Vera Bradley zip ID case to organize their essentials during the stressful time, a Tresemme Perfectly (un)Done Sea Salt Spray to tame the locks and look Oscar-ready while crushing those exams and even a Chipotle card- we may be college students, but we’re well fed ones. 

Think we’re bragging too much? Not to worry- being done for the semester has got us in the Christmas spirit. We don’t want you to get cold whenever the heat decides to stop working mid-homework sesh in Zuhl, so this cuddly Vera Bradley throw blanket will be at your service! Keep your eyes peeled for the giveaway. 

We know, we know- it’s been a stressful time. But you did it, Aggies! Now it’s time to go home, relax, and get pumped for next semester. We’ll be waiting for you with open arms… and Proactiv, Michael Kors (exclusive scented flash tattoos, nonetheless), Tresemme products and so many other surprises to brighten the beginning of next semester. 

Until then, season’s greetings to you all, and to all a good night. 

HCXO, 

Her Campus New Mexico State University

Ada Ciuca is a Journalism and Mass Communications student emphasizing in print and PR at New Mexico State University. In a perfect world, she will get to write informative articles, interview the world's most interesting people and work in fashion PR for the rest of her life. While she's at it, she'll also travel the world and learn as many languages as humanly possible. Oh, and reach her ultimate goal of shaking hands with Kevin Spacey and Anderson Cooper.