Broadcast Cutie Stephanie Bennett

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at NMSU chapter.

Stephanie Elaine Bennett, 22, is studying Broadcast Journalism and French. Bennett is an anchor and reporter for New Mexico State University’s News 22. She is also an audio technician for NMSU’s Sports Channel, Aggie Vision.

Favorite thing about NMSU?

“The Aggie pride- and I like that NMSU is very accepting. I see that NMSU caters towards all different types of students.”

Where are you from?

“From all over! I was born in San Antonio and grew up in Portland.”

What brought you here to Las Cruces?

“My parents became aware of NMSU’s great in-state tuition.”

Dreams and plans after graduation?

“To work at different news stations, get a reporting job in any city and or country and just experience life in all. “

Dream employer?

“CNN Atlanta or ABC New York.”

Favorite food?

“Anything pasta, I love Italian food!”

Favorite motto/ quote?

“You don’t think about anything other than the day you’re in and maybe the next day because there’s so much to think about, you can’t have your head anywhere else other than in this exact moment.” –(author unknown)

Relationship status?

“Single and NOT ready to mingle.”

What do you do for fun?

“Go to Electric Daisy Carnival (EDC); it’s a three-day music festival that is just mind-blowing. It is a form of escapism for me.”

Favorite music?

“Electronic dance music.”

Favorite artists?

“Kaskade, Above and Beyond and Garrett Emery.”

Favorite author?

“J.K. Rowling .”

Fun Fact?

“HUGE animal lover.”

A Chicana from Chicago, now living in the city of the crosses, NM. An Aggie studying journalism.
Ada Ciuca is a Journalism and Mass Communications student emphasizing in print and PR at New Mexico State University. In a perfect world, she will get to write informative articles, interview the world's most interesting people and work in fashion PR for the rest of her life. While she's at it, she'll also travel the world and learn as many languages as humanly possible. Oh, and reach her ultimate goal of shaking hands with Kevin Spacey and Anderson Cooper.