9 Things You Need for This Semester

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at NMSU chapter.

The Spring 2018 semester is here whether we like it or not (buuu). If you are like me who takes a while to find your rhythm for this semester because somehow your body is still on Christmas vacation, then my friend, you came to the right place! Below is a list of things that will help you find your daily rhythm and be able to finish this semester strong.

1.  Morning Coffee Cup

Whether you are a coffee person or a tea person I know we can all agree that these mugs are the cutest things.  Not only will they keep your drink warm and cozy but when you are halfway through it you’ll see the small figurine appear! This will help your start your day with a smile and a good mood. You can find this mug on Amazon for $12.99.  

2. Makeup Mirror 

If you have a job interview, go to an internship or job fair, a night out with the girls or you just like to put on killer makeup everyday this mirror will make it 10x faster and easier. It is easy to store and carry around, it has led light which will help you get all the light you need to achieve and amazing makeup and best of all it’ll make you feel like you are the new star of a boss girl movie! You can find this on Amazon for $15

3.  Plan of Attack Sticky Notes

I know how busy and hectic the semester can get, and sometimes no matter how much we tell ourselves not to forget things we end up forgetting them. That’s why these “today’s plan of attack” sticky notes will be perfect to help you remember all the things you need to. Just write every morning what you have to do that day or every night what you have to do for the next day! Find them on Amazon for $6.93

4. Bluetooth Headphones

Listening to music when walking to class never fails to get in me in a good mood. These Bluetooth headphones will make you feel more free because you wont have a cord hanging around you all day which can be annoying at times. They are also perfect for working out! Get them on Amazon for $20

5. Almost Adulting Book

Adulting is hard, like really hard, and a book on how to almost get it together honestly sounds amazing. Almost Adulting will help you during college where you are by yourself for the very first time, you can have it next to your bed and read it every night as a night time story. Find it on amazon for $10.88

6. Water Bottle 

Drinking water is the key to having healthier skin and a better motivation to work, but sometimes is not as easy to remember to drink water often. That’s why water bottles can be very useful, because you see it and remember you need to drink water, plus it saves the planet!!! If you’d like to get this bottle with an amazing motivational quote you can buy it in Amazon for $14

7. Money Bank 

Saving is something important and we should all do it, but it really never does. This little panda is here to help you save all the money you need, because you’ll want to put a coin every day at least once just to see how cute it looks. You can find this panda box or any other in Amazon for $13

8. Storage Basket 

Remember where that one paper from last weeks lab is? Yeah me neither. Often I place my papers wherever I can and constantly forget where I left them loosing them and finding them the next day, super annoying. This basket wont only look cute but it can help you put all your papers in one same place for faster browsing! Honestly just go to Amazon right now and get this because it will make your life so much easier and its just $13!

9. Page Markers 

Page markers are so important! Whenever you are studying or taking an online quiz and you need to find a page fast these little things are complete life savers. Make sure to get yours on Amazon for only $2.

Hope these things will be helpful for you and that you can make the most our of this semester! Good luck!!

Student at NMSU, Im an anthropology major. Learning about different cultures, immersing in their traditions and learning new languages fascinates me. Im a food enthusiast, I love to travel and have an intense passion for corgis.