jakob owens SaO8RBYC0bs unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jakob owens SaO8RBYC0bs unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Campus Cutie: Mahmoud Zeidan

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Niagara chapter.

Mahmoud Zeidan

Basic Facts

Year: Sophomore

Major: Criminal justice

Hometown: Niagara Falls, NY

Relationship Status: Single

Twitter: @Mahmoud_Zeidan

Instagram: @Mahmoud_Zeidan

Fun Facts

Favorite Food: French fries

Show: The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

Dream Job: Ever since I was a child, I watched a lot of crime movies. It had a lot of influence on me growing up and made me want to pursue a career.

Celeb Crush: Adriana Lima

Getting to know him on deeper level

What is your most prized possession?

My most prized possession would be a necklace that my mother gave me when I was little. It has been in her family for a really long time.

If you could time travel to any time period, what would it be and why?

I would go back to the 1990s because everything was so relaxed and carefree.

Since becoming a student at Niagara, what has been your most memorable moment?

Winning a state title for rugby.

What is the corniest pickup line you have used on a girl, and did it work?

I gave her my phone and told her I’d call her, and yes, it did work.

What are the top three non-physical qualities you look for in a girl?

I honestly just look for a girl who is funny, outgoing and knows how to keep a conversation going. Those are the most interesting qualities in a girl.

Daughter. Dog Owner. Aspiring Screenwriter and Comedian. Cupcake Connoisseur. Shoe Lover. Real Estate Explorer.
Stevie is a double major in International Studies/Political Science and a double minor in Women Studies/Middle Eastern Islamic Studies. She is the Co-Editor of Her Campus Niagara, an Intern for Congressman Brian Higgins, and is a proud Sister of Alpha Sigma Alpha. She hopes to join the Peace Corps, and to one day start her own Non-Profit organization that helps survivors of Human Trafficking while spreading awareness about this world wide problem.