Campus Cutie: Helena Nichols

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Niagara chapter.

Helena Nichols

Basic Facts

Year: Sophomore

Major: Nursing

Hometown: Penfield, NY

Relationship Status: In a Relationship

Twitter: @henichols24

Instagram: @hnichols24

Fun Facts

Favorite Food: Cheeseburgers

Show: How I Met Your Mother

Dream Job: I really want to become a nurse practitioner. I love helping others and I enjoy the sciences. I feel that becoming a nurse could utilize both skills. 

Celeb Crush: Rachel McAdams and Audrey Hepburn. They are gorgeous and my favorite actresses, past and present.

Getting to know her on deeper level

What is your most prized possession?

I would have to say that my family is my most prized possession.

If you could time travel to any time period, what would it be and why?

I would go back to the 1920’s. The age of the flappers seems like it would be so much fun.

Since becoming a student at Niagara, what has been your most memorable moment?

During the fall, I went on a hike to the Niagara Gorge. The sight was breathtaking. It is really peaceful to get away from everyone and just take in the scenery.

What is the corniest pickup line you have used on a guy and did it work?

On Halloween, my roommate and I dressed up as nurses and handed out band-aids that had pickup lines written on them. They said things like “I hope I increase your BP” and other corny phrases. The guys got a real kick out of it!

What are the top three non-physical qualities you look for in a guy?

The top three qualities that I deem most important in a guy are genuine kindness, intelligence, and humor.

Stevie is a double major in International Studies/Political Science and a double minor in Women Studies/Middle Eastern Islamic Studies. She is the Co-Editor of Her Campus Niagara, an Intern for Congressman Brian Higgins, and is a proud Sister of Alpha Sigma Alpha. She hopes to join the Peace Corps, and to one day start her own Non-Profit organization that helps survivors of Human Trafficking while spreading awareness about this world wide problem.